Melt in Your Mouth Banana Bread
photo by Creation In Hope
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Mix 1 cup flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed bananas, butter, and milk.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and remaining flour, beat till blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Poor batter into a greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm from Washington state and I love to cook and make new and different things. My favorite pass time is to read and I love hanging out with my bible study group. If I had no responsibilities I would love to take off for a month and backpack London, Scotland, and Irland.