Next time you eat a cantaloupe or honeydew melon, don't throw out the seeds! Yes, the seeds make this awesome refreshing drink in the summer time. Easy, and hey, you were gonna toss them out anyway, try it, you will be surprised!
- Ready In:
- 2 melon, seeds and pulp from (I don't recommend watermelon)
- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- When you scoop out the seeds from your melons, add them to the blender with the pulp and all the gooey stuff with the three cups of water.
- Blend it briefly, about 20 seconds to mix it up and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, strain the juice, discarding the pulp and seed bits, and add sugar to taste, and serve cold over ice cubes, yummy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more