Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaf
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix all ingredients.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes (until 170 degrees internally).
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have been a registered nurse for 14 years. I am currently working in an oncology office as a chemotherapy nurse. I've been working in oncology for about 12 years now and have obtained certification in both oncology and breast care. <br /> <br />I love cooking and entertaining. It's how I show my love to friends and family. I love 'Zaar! My mom told me about it, and I just can't look away! I love reading how others have changed recipes, and how tried and true recipes can be just a bit better with one more ingredient. Here's to good food!</p>