Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can beans, such as chickpeas, black-eyed peas or (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 4 teaspoons capers, rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, divided
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- Combine beans, tuna, bell pepper, onion, parsley, capers, rosemary, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons oil in a medium bowl. Season with pepper. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, and salt in a large bowl. Add salad greens; toss to coat. Divide the greens among 4 plates. Top each with the tuna salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!