2. In a large bowl, coat chicken thighs with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and rice vinegar. Add spice mix and using your hands, rub it on the chicken until it’s all well coated.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chicken and cook at medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. In a large soup pot, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add diced onions and crushed garlic. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Add agave nectar and balsamic vinegar and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Add prunes, raisins and orange juice.
6. In a small bowl, combine apricot jam and hot water and stir until the jam has dissolved. Add to the soup pot.
7. Add vegetable broth, lemon juice and salt. Cook at medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
8. Add chicken, reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes.