Mediterranean Orzo Salad With Feta
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, oil-packed, drained
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped and pitted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, marinated, undrained
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Add orzo to spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, but keep the marinade for later.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts and add to orzo.
- Add marinade and feta cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add more salt if needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!