- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ouzo
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce honey simple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 5 mint leaves
- Combine ouzo, lemon juice, simple syrup, honey and mint leaves with some ice into cocktail shaker.
- Strain over ice into glass and garnish with fresh mint.
- For simple syrup.
- Combine 3/4 cup honey with 3/4 cup cold water in small pan.
- Bring to boil and stir to dissolve honey.
- Once honey is dissolved, remove from pan and let cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!