Mediterranean Grilled Fish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great way to grill fish, and it's not the same old breaded or fried fish. It's low in fat, calories, carbs, cholesterol and sodium. You can use pretty much any type of white-fleshed fish for this.
- Ready In:
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (or use 1 tbsp dried basil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or use 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best, but the bottled stuff will also do)
- 4 fish fillets
- 4 green olives, chopped (optional)
- 4 lemon slices (thinly sliced)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Lay down a piece of aluminum foil on the grill to cook on or use a grill pan designed for grilling fish on a BBQ.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
- Spray the foil or grill pan with cooking spray. Be careful not to spray directly on your heat source, or you'll get a flare up.
- Place each fillet on the grill and spray the fillets with cooking spray.
- Top each piece of fish with equal amounts of the garlic mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper to your liking.
- Grill over medium heat turning once until the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green olives and lemon slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION