Mediterranean Green Bean Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posted for the Zaar World Tour to Greece, this quick to fix side dish salad is great with grilled chicken or alone with a crusty bread. From a quick to fix website.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups frozen green beans, thawed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- In a large bowl combine, oil, lemon juice, seasonings.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until serving or serve at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION