Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs IN THE OVEN!
photo by Cucina Natalia
- Ready In:
- Combine all ingredients besides the chicken in a mixing bowl. Whisk together.
- After the chicken is trimmed place the chicken in the bowl of mixed ingredients.
- Mix the marinade over the chicken until well coated.
- Leave chicken in the mixing bowl. Cover with saran wrap and let marinade for about 1-2 hours. ~Meanwhile soak your skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat your oven to 425.
- Place foil on a baking sheet.
- Start skewing your chicken pieces and bell pepper pieces, in whichever order you like and place on the baking sheet.
- Leave in the oven for about 35-40 minutes on a middle shelf. If you like you can pour more of the marinade over the skewers about 5 minutes before they are fully cooked.
- NOTE: It is best to cut the chicken with kitchen shears I find it so much easier than using a knife (which is what I tried using the first time I made these. Took forever. Trust me shears are the WAY TO GO).
- *please remember all my recipes are made using a gas stove top and oven. So cooking times may vary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Cucina Natalia is not just about “recipes” and “reviews” it is also about life. When I was little I had such an yearn to learn (see how i pulled a Dr. Suess move on ‘ya there) in the kitchen. My mom always cooked when i was younger and I always wanted to be just like her and make all these amazing meals. One night when i was about 10 years old I sliced my finger open trying to cut a carrot the wrong way! Anyways, as I believe the kitchen and the table hold all secrets. That’s where you or your loved ones go when you’re happy/sad/mad/hungry or all of the above! This is where families and friends gather to discuss and assortment of interests’, problems, and so many other things. The Cucina does not limit us to food. It has an infinite amount of listening abilities. And it is also a great secret keeper!My hope is as you sit here and peer through my blog you enjoy yourself… just like you would at my dining room table!Arrivederci!!~!Natalia!~</p>