- Ready In:
- 11 slices ciabatta (1-inch thickness)
- olive oil
- 0.5 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes, other half for garnish
- 11 olives, though feel free to add more if you feel the need (use some for garnish)
- 10 fresh basil leaves, plus 11 more for garnish (depending on size)
- salt and pepper, used according to taste
- 1 lemon
- Drizzle each piece of bread with olive oil on each side, then lightly toast them on a large pan, about 2-3 minutes on each side, then remove from heat.
- Chop basil leaves.
- Chop olives into fourths.
- Seed and dice tomato.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta,tomato,olives,basil, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon into a small bowl/cup and sprinkle juice over bread.
- Place ricotta mixture on top top of bread, garnish with tomato, olives, and basil(see picture for ideas).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!