Mediterranean Broccoli Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Combine dressing ingredients in jar or bowl and set aside.
- In salad bowl, combine broccoli with all other ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the vegetables.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!