Meatloaf for Breakfast
- Ready In:
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of cheese on one of the unbuttered sides of the bread.
- Slice meatloaf into about 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Heat nonstick frypan and add meatloaf slices.
- Fry meatloaf until warmed through and slightly browned.
- Remove from pan and place on top of cheese.
- In same pan, fry the egg to your liking.
- (I like to break the yolk for sandwiches) Remove the egg from pan and place on top of meatloaf slices.
- Add the second slice of cheese on top of the egg.
- Put the remaining slice of bread, buttered side up, on top of cheese.
- Place sandwich in frying pan, and cook over medium heat until bottom piece of bread is nicely toasted.
- Carefully flip sandwich over, and cook, again until the bread is nicely toasted.
- Remove from pan, add any other toppings if you like, cut in half and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!