Meatloaf - Dairy Free
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 slices bacon
- Mix the rolled oats, salt, pepper and onion together in a bowl.
- Add ground beef and mix lightly.
- Put meat mixture into a 5 x 9 loaf pan.
- Spread ketchup over meat and then top with bacon.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 hours.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Most of my recipes are dairy free since I discovered many years ago that I am lactose intolerant. While I have had to give up some much-loved recipes, we have discovered that most can be modified to accommodate the changes to our diet. Most of my recipes say dairy free but there are a few from my childhood that may have dairy! I also have an intolerance to MSG so we spend a lot of time reading labels. Usually, it is just easier to cook from scratch, so we don't use many pre-made foods from the grocery store.</p> I like recipes I can make with minimal ingredients, real food I have in my kitchen, that are also easy to make!