photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) box uncle ben's stuff and such country style seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Combine contents of crumb pouch and milk.
- Add egg Worcestershire sauce and contents of seasoning pouch; mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix until combined.
- Press into loaf pan.
- Blend ketchup brown sugar and mustard.
- Brush sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We loved this. I sauted onion, celery, garlic, and a bit of left over orange bellpepper. I have used stuffing mix in a salisbury steak recipe I like, the patties come out great, give it a try. I also baked it with strips of bacon, instead of the sauce. I did make a mushroom gravy for my husband, I ate mine without, and found it did not need a sauce. The loaf stays together well, and is very moist. I will make this again. Thanks all for the additional ideas for this recipe.
see 18 more reviews