Meatless Tacos With Vegetable Protein Crumbles
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Spark People.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups meatless veggie crumbles (like Morningstar Farms or Boca brands)
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 8 taco shells or 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Warm meatless burger crumbles in sauté pan.
- Add water and taco seasoning and bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package.
- Dice tomatoes, shred cheese and lettuce, all to desired amounts.
- Pour two ounces of protein crumbles into shell, and add desired toppings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION