photo by lois hall
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine onion, garlic & parsley.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Form into 2" balls.
- Place meatballs on a jelly roll pan (or use a cookie sheet with a "lip").
- Place tray in oven and pour about 1/2 cup of water into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and pour off liquid.
- Serve with your favorite Italian sauce and pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My kids love spaghetti and meatballs and I usually use the frozen meatballs to save time. But I wanted to give these homemade meatballs a try. I followed your recipe exactly and they were wonderful. Very tender and well seasoned. I served them with my own homemade marinara sauce and we had a 5-star meal. Thanks Kelly
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Can't believe I've been a member here for 18 years! It's changed a lot since the old RecipeZaar days and maybe or maybe not for the better. It used to be a community and now it's just a tool. Sad, but life goes on. I have been in Kentucky for 12 years now and enjoy the country lifestyle, along with master gardening. Recipes I've found here since Day One are still in my rotation. Don't entertain that much anymore, so finding new and exciting foods is no longer center stage. Just glad to have so many good recipes to fall back on because eating out is expensive and sometimes too far to drive.