Meatballs in Burgundy Sauce
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 60 frozen precooked meatballs
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 (1 ounce) packages beef gravy mix
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- hot cooked noodles
- Combine all ingredients except noodles in crockpot.
- Stir to blend.
- Cook on HI for 5 hours.
- To serve: Prepare noodles according to package directions. Spoon meatballs and sauce over noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!