photo by Leahferne
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix ground beef, dry bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of milk, onion, salt, Worcester sauce and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the seasoned meat into 20 1-1 1/2 inch balls.
- Cook over medium heat in a large skillet, turning occasionally until they have browned all over.
- Remove the cooked meatballs and drain the fat from the skillet.
- Return to the stove and on medium high stir together the mushroom soup, 1/3 cup of milk, nutmeg and sour cream.
- Heat to a boil stirring occasionally, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and replace the meatballs. Heat through and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I enjoy cooking a lot. As well as entertaining and organizing pot lucks for events and get togethers. I like to try new recipes especially those of other cultures. On top of that I like to draw/paint and read. I am a movie fan and love animals. <br /> <br />Cooking with plastic or aluminum is a major no no in my home where our motto is A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. <br /> <br />Thank you for visiting my page.</p>