Mean Green Smoothie
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 3⁄4 cup frozen green grape
- 1⁄2 cup brewed green tea, cooled
- 1 medium ripe kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 sprig fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- Add the spinach, grapes, tea, kiwi, mint and apples to the bowl of a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding water if needed to get the desired consistency. Drink with a straw.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!