McKinley Tea Cakes
photo by Jellyqueen
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Combine the powdered sugar, granulated sugar, margarine, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Cream well.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cream of tartar.
- Mix well.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll in small walnut-sized balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300-325 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven and how crisp you like them.
- Baking for approx.
- 10 minutes will yield a softer cookie, as they get crisper the longer they bake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!