Mccormick's Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
couldn't find any meatloaf seasoning packet-type recipes on here (cuz i don't like to buy them) for more flavor. found this little gem on petitchef.com
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine dry spices and seal in ziploc or vacuum seal bag (or jar).
- MEATLOAF DIRECTIONS:1 package Meat Loaf Seasoning Mix, 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 2 slices bread, finely crumbled or 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, ground beef or turkey, eggs, milk and bread crumbs in large bowl (Ialso add the ketchup in this step). Shape into a loaf. Place loaf in a shallow baking pan or 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spread ketchup over top of loaf.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven 1 hour or until cooked through. Makes 10 servings, approx 3oz each.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I almost didn't make this recipe after reading the reviews, but I'm glad I didn't listen. I have never had the McCormick Meatloaf Mix before so I do not have a comparison, but this was the best meatloaf, better than my own recipe I have been using most of my life. Just the right amount of each spice in my opinion. This is my new meatloaf recipe from now on! :)Reply
see 21 more