Mccormick's Blueberry Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.mccormick.com website. "Make weekend mornings extra special with warm Blueberry Muffins. Serve with cinnamon- and nutmeg-spiced Honey Butter, if desired."
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (or you can use 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple in place of the blueberries or Use 1 cup raspbe)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Mix sour cream, milk, oil, egg, orange peel and vanilla in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be thick and slightly lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries, apple or raspberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION