Mayhaw Bundt Cake
photo by kgboxer
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayhaw juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar or 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayhaw juice
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease/flour bundt pan.
- Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl; add cake mix and continue to beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in pan; turn out onto cake plate.
- Stir mayhaw juice into powdered sugar and mix well; pour glaze over warm cake.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!