Mayan Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- Wash and dry your strawberries keeping the green tops on.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over a low simmer.
- Stir in the espresso powder and cinnamon. Mix well.
- When melted, remove the chocolate from the heat.
- When chocolate is cool to the touch, dip strawberry tips in halfway up the strawberry.
- Rest each strawberry on a plate then chill in the fridge allowing the chocolate to harden. (I usually set the strawberries upside down on the green stem part--they will stay in place up against the plates' edge).
- Allow to chill about 30 minutes or more then serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!