Matcha Baked Donuts
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
60 mini donuts
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1⁄3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup and 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and 1tbsp matcha powder together and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil, yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, egg and vanilla together and whisk to combine.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Transfer batter to a greased donut pan. Bake 8-12 minutes (larger donut pans may need more time).
- Mix together remaining matcha powder and milk with powdered sugar and adjust consistency using powdered sugar or milk until it’s smooth and thin.
- While the donuts are still warm, dip them into the glaze and transfer to a baking rack to cool and allow the glaze to set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!