- Ready In:
- 5 ounces flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon eau de vie or 1 tablespoon schnapps
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a large bowl, pour the flour, then break the eggs in, one by one, incorporating each one into flour.
- Beat this mixture, adding a little water just so that the batter has a cake sort of consistency. Add the salt. Add the eau-de-vie or schnapps.
- The consistency should be somewhat thick.
- Heat a wide fry pan to a medium-high heat. Heat the oil in the pan. When it is quite hot, pour a ladleful of the batter onto the pan.
- It will be ready to turn when the edges are browned and the center isn't runny. Turn the crepe and cook just a little longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- If eaten at lunch, have with a salad and sliced meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /> <br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/FFF/Switzerland-FFF4.gif alt= /> <br /><a href=http://photobucket.com target=_blank> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%203/ZWT3-Participation.gif alt= /> <br /></a><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/Zaar%20Food%20Photos/SassyBanner.jpg alt=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/Zaar%20Food%20Photos/SassyBanner.jpg /></p>