Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Basil and Chives
photo by Az B8990
- Ready In:
- Peel potatoes and chop into 2-inch pieces.
- Peel garlic cloves, and halve them if they are very large.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water, salt lightly and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and garlic to the water and cook, until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes, then drain.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, and add butter.
- Mash potatoes and garlic, and add basil, chives, and enough milk to achieve a creamy but not runny texture.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com