- 6 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk (approximately) or 1/2 cup fresh cream (approximately)
- 1 ounce butter
- to taste pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Boil potatoes.
- Drain and mash them with all the other ingredients to the consistency desired.
- In general, the quantity of milk must be enough to obtain creamy mashed potatoes, but not too much 'as to make a soup.
- So 1/2 cup of milk for 6 potatoes will be O.K.
- I apologize because my English is not so good.
- Greetings, Karina.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 15 more