Mashed Potato Hot Dish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found on Allrecipes.com. Season as desired. Kid-friendly. May use canned vegetables in place of frozen. We often use corn instead of green beans.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen French style green beans
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup and beans. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION