Mashed Cauliflower With Cream Cheese
photo by rpgaymer
- Ready In:
- 1 large cauliflower
- salt, as needed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash the cauliflower and break into florets.
- Boil the florets in salted water until tender. Drain well.
- In the food processor put the butter, cream cheese, milk and black pepper. Put the hot cauliflower on top. Puree.
- Check to see if you need more milk.
- Check for salt.
- Put the mixture into a serving bowl. The cauliflower will look just like mashed potatoes.
- You can garnish this with fresh chives if desired to add some color.
- Variations: Add a little Parmesan cheese with the cream cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to eat a variety of food so have lots of different kinds of recipes that I have added and reviewed. Probably the favorite foods that I have reviewed are the ones with Nutella in the ingredients.