Mash Potato and Stuffing Balls
photo by SEvans
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup turkey stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, divided
- salt and pepper
- oil (for frying)
- Combine leftover mashed potatoes, leftover stuffing, one egg, and approximately 1/2 of the bread crumbs.
- This particular recipe yields 10 ping-pong-ball size stuffing balls, but you can change the recipe to whatever suits your family, and depends on the amount of leftovers you have. The consistency of the balls should be sticky, but not UBER sticky.
- Roll the balls in the remaining bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- Set aside until all the balls are ready.
- Heat oil in a pan; the oil should be half way up the ball in the pan, so use approximately 1/2 to 1 cup of oil, depending on the size and depth of your pot or pan.
- Fry for 2 or 3 minutes until golden all over, rolling around as needed.
- Let rest on paper towels until you are ready to serve.
- That's it; super simple and REALLY tasty.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi and thank you for visiting my about me page... I have 2 very handsome sons that are my pride and joy. My partner is the man i was to marry when i was 18 years old - unfortunately we got cold feet and i moved away - we have reunited after searching for each other for 25 years and are making our home in Calgary - we are eventually going to make it to the altar. Our rescue dog Nikki and my son's Cat Saichel are our fur babies. I was the lucky recipient of a premium membership donated by a very generous chef here at Zaar and to show my appreciation i have tried to continue to fulfill my responsibilities to ensure premimum membership continues. However, I have run into a little snag but am working on it. I am looking forward to the day when I can reciprocate and offer someone else the joy of premium. Pet peeves in life are inconsiderate & ignorant people & slow drivers. Life goes by fast - why not drive the same speed......