Marzetti Noodle Bake Casserole
This is a recipe passed on to me by my mother. This was my favorite meal growing up!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 20 ounces pasta sauce (my preference for this dish is flavored with tomato, onion and garlic)
- 10 dashes hot sauce (Tobasco)
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, extra wide (I use no yolk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles in accordance with the package then drain.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onions. Drain off any fat.
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish, combine the onion & beef mixture, cooked noodles, diced green pepper, pasta sauce, and hot sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Cover with cheese and cook additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION