Mary's Zucchini Scones
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and grated zucchini.
- peels together.
- Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse.
- Mix the egg with milk. Add to flour mixture with.
- the grated zucchini.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Turn on to a lightly floured board .
- Roll into a ball.
- Cut in half and pat each half into a 6-7 inch round. Dip.
- a knife into flour and cut each round into 5 wedges.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Makes 12 scones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY