Maryland Crab Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe came from my Aunt Becky in Maryland.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb well picked crabmeat
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- Grease botton and sides of a 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine crabmeat, eggs, parsley, 3 tablespoons butter, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, milk and green pepper.
- Gently pat into dish. Combine bread crumbs with remaining butter, sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION