Mary Tyler Moore's Almond Meringue Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
- Ready In:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 teaspoons non-fat powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon liquid low-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add powdered skim milk. Mix well.
- Add extracts and sugar substitute.
- Drop cookies by tsp spoonsful onto cookie
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and dust with cinnamon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION