Martha Stewart's Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter, plus more for the pan
- 10 1⁄2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 cups granola cereal
- Grease a 9-inch-square pan and set aside.
- Measure out granola into a bowl so that it is ready to go when the marshmallow mixture is ready.
- In a large saucepan: melt butter and marshmallows, stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, then granola. Stir til well combined. Put into your prepared pan. With damp hands, press mixture to even out. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0> 8755251"