Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese or (8 ounce) bar cream cheese, whipped
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- Combine about 1/2 the marshmallow creme with the cream cheese in a bowl; mix thoroughly with a fork (or use beaters if not using pre-whipped cream cheese).
- Taste; continue adding remaining marshmallow creme a little at a time until the desired sweetness (we like to use about 3/4 of the jar).
- Mix thoroughly and spread over a cooled cake.
- Chill if desired.