- Ready In:
1 bowl full of buttercream
- Place egg whites and sugar in a heat proof bowl and place over a pot of simmering water.
- Heat whites while whisking continuously until they are hot and sugar has completely dissolved (or 60*C).
- Remove whites from the heat and - using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment - whip on medium high speed until whites are completely cooled and have formed medium stiff peaks.
- Add butter in chunks, creaming well between each addition.
- When butter is fully used, and the curdled look changes to a smooth satin look, add the marscapone and vanilla, whip until well combined.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!