Marmalade Soy Wings
I have not tried this wings. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this in Taste Of Home Quick Cooking 2005. Three pounds of uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings. If using wingettes, omit the first step. Keep these warm in a crock pot.
- Ready In:
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, garlic, ginger and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 cup marinade for basting.
- Place remaining marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Add wing sections; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken wings in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Baste with a third of reserved marinade; bake 15 minutes longer. Turn wings and baste; bake 15 minutes longer. Baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10-12 minutes more or until chicken juices run clear.