Marmalade Sauce for Shrimp or Calamari (Just like Outback)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an excellent Orange Marmalade Sauce which I use for Calamari. It tastes just like the Outback sauce they use on their Coconut Shrimp! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup hot Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon is what I use)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hot horseradish
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Can be used immediately, or refrigerate for several hours for flavors to blend.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION