Mark's Chilli Sauce
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 45mins
1 Big Batch
- 10 lbs chili peppers, chopped finely (fresh better than dried)
- 6 teaspoons garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped finely
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Skim off scum and slow boil for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until "crab foam" bubbles are present.
- As he said, "Bottle up and enjoy.".
- This will be a big batch. I have made smaller batches with dried chillis.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.