Market Mix (Roasted Potatoes, Fennel, Mushrooms and Peppers)
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Toss well to coat all the vegetables.
- Roast for 30 minutes without stirring.
- Shake pan to loosen vegetables.
- Roast until potatoes are crusty and browned, about 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during last 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was wonderful! So easy, and impressive to serve to company! I was roasting a cut of prime rib, and just put this along side- a wonderful side dish with next to no effort. I have a recipe I usually use for roasted potatoes, but it was nice to try something that had other vegetables as well. Thanks for posting!