Marinated Olives and Feta
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups green olives, drained
- 2 1⁄4 cups black olives, drained
- 1 3⁄4 cups feta cheese, cut into large squares
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, lightly crushed
- 2 fresh hot chili peppers, halved and seeded
- fresh rosemary sprig
- olive oil
- Mix olives, cheese, garlic, coriander, chillies and rosemary in a bowl.
- Place mixture into a jar and top up with olive oil to cover.
- Refrigerate until serving; the longer it marinates, the better it gets.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org