Marinated Grilled Steaks
photo by diner524
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 20mins
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (or use chopped green onion)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 beef t-bone steaks or 2 boneless strip steaks
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the steaks; turn to coat in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill meat to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!