Marinated Fennel Salad
photo by Geniale Genie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- Cut fennel in half (use the bulb part only).
- Rinse under cold water.
- Remove core.
- Slice thinly.
- In an airtight container- mix oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Add fennel.
- Close container tightly and give a good shake.
- Set aside for 2 hours, turning the pot upside down/right side up once in a while.
- Serve individual portions, with some of the liquid & a piece of bread.
- Garnish with a sprig of leaves (from the top of the fennel).
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!