Marinated Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A thinly spread Alfredo sauce covering grilled chicken and fettuccine noodles.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 30mins
- First you should marinate the chicken breasts for 3 hours.
- Next you will need to put the chicken on the grill at medium heat for 15 minutes, flipping them every so often for an even cook.
- While the chicken is cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Then pour in the fettuccine, and cook for 13 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the chicken breasts are done, remove them and let sit until there is no steam.
- When the fettuccine is done, strain and put into serving bowl.
- After the chicken stops steaming, cut into half-inch strips,and pour into fettuccine.
- Mix the fettuccine and chicken breast evenly.
- Finally drizzle the Alfredo sauce over the mixture ad serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION