Marinated Canned Vegetable Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 can green beans or 1 can wax bean
- 1 can peas
- 1 can chickpeas or 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can corn
- 1⁄2 cup green peppers or 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallions or 1/2 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Open all cans and drain vegetables and beans well.
- Mix in a large bowl.
- Add in chopped vegetables.
- Pour over dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!