Marinated Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Cook brussels sprouts briefly in boiling water for no more than 3 minutes, just long enough to thaw the sprouts. Do not let them become soft. The vegetables should be crisp when marinated.
- Drain thoroughly so that water doesn't dilute the marinade.
- Put remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wire whisk.
- Combine marinade with brussels sprouts. Refrigerate vegetable mixture in a plastic or glass covered container overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Greetings everyone! My name is Mary and I am a native Floridian. I live in Central Florida with my wonderful husband of 13+ years. I enjoy cooking simple dishes with simple ingredients.