MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Leftovers turned into supper. Taste like a deep dish pizza.
- Ready In:
- leftover spaghetti sauce, with hamburger meat in it
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Spray a pie pan with Pam.
- Roll out crescent rolls, flat, in pie pan.
- add your leftover sauce.
- Lay remaining crescent rolls on top.
- Brush with combined butter and garlic.
- Bake at 350^ until top is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was delicious. We will definatley be making it again. We did add sliced mushrooms and mozerella cheese before laying the crescent rolls on top. Next time I will bake the bottom crescent rolls for a few minutes before adding the sauce mixture as they were a little gooey, after 30 minutes of baking. Still it was very good. Thanks for the recipe.Reply
Very simple to make! I added some mozzarella and parmesan cheese before laying crescent rolls on top and then sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top of the butter and garlic mixture. This was delicious. I ate one piece and my BF ate the rest of the entire pie!! Kudos to Ellie's Mom. What an inexpensive was to use up leftover spaghetti sauce!Reply